- The Internet is an amazing tool. It has the power to change the way we live. With only a few mouse-clicks or finger swipes, you can follow the news, look up facts, buy goods and services, and communicate with others from around the world. It's important to The Law Office of Diane F. Russell to help our clients retain their privacy when they take advantage of all the Internet has to offer.
- We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you…and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, The Law Office of Diane F. Russell follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone. We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users. However, we cannot make any guarantee that your information will not be obtained from an unauthorized user. Do not send any sensitive or confidential information to us unless you have written permission from Diane Russell
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find services or information.
- To help us create content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to updated information from The Law Office of Diane F. Russell.
The Law Office of Diane F. Russell has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honored. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction, however, we cannot guarantee your privacy. The Law Office of Diane F. Russell strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction, however no precautions are 100% reliable and we can make no guarantees. Your personal information is not shared outside the firm without your permission, except under conditions explained above. However, no state of the art system is completely secure and we make no warranties as to your privacy from unauthorized users. In the event of a data breach, we will notify you as soon as possible.
The Law Office of Diane F. Russell will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The Law Office of Diane F. Russell or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of The Law Office of Diane F. Russell and its family of Websites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of The Law Office of Diane F. Russell, its Websites, or the public.